Before you can start working as a healthcare professional in the Netherlands you must comply the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of an EU member state or have a valid work permit in the Netherlands.
- Degree in Nursing obtained from an EU country.
- Comprehensible level of English.
- Willing to complete an intensive Dutch language course at our own institute in Spain prior to start working in the Netherlands.
What do we offer:
- Full time contract (32-36 hours per week).
- Salary according to the Dutch Public Health agreement. The initial gross salary will increase after obtaining the Nursing registration (BIG Register), passing the B1 Dutch exam and based on experience.
- don will take care of your housing or otherwise agreed.
- A yearly 8.3% holiday allowance.
- 24 days of vacation days per year.
- A coach during your stay in the Netherlands who gives support with practical and administrative matters.
Are you interested in starting your nursing career in the Netherlands?
Have you become enthusiastic about this vacancy? We look forward to your response! You can submit your CV via our website or directly via: email@example.com. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.